Gueoul News

The soccer game

soccer+game
soccer game

soccer game

DIODIO DIOP

DIODIO DIOP

soccer game

Diodio Diop, Daba Fall, Nogaye Diop, and Ndeye Fatou Diaw

During the preparation, the players merge groupings, rankings, and the mystic. They prepare their competitive affairs, and they go to the soccer field.

After the preparation, the two teams Diappo and Deukeudo are in place, and the referee is in the middle of the field. Afew minutes later, the referee whistles and the match starts. The players start to play. Outside the field, there are fans who support their teams, and also there are the sellers of coffee and cream. There are also journalists who come to take photos and do interviews. There are also coaches and security. After a few minutes, the Diappo team scores a goal, and the atmosphere changes. The fans shout loudly and dance. After five more minutes, the referee whistles for half-time.

At halftime, the players take a small pause, and they recover for a few minutes. The fans bring fresh water and juices. They discuss with their coach, who tells them to play well. But they must redouble their efforts. It is soon the end of the match.

The Diappo team won the match 1-0, and we made interviews and asked questions to players, referees, coaches, and supporters. They said what they thought about the match.

Modou, a supporter of the winning team said, “I am very happy because my team played well, and they did all they could to succeed.”

Fatou, a supporter of the team that lost, said, “I’m not angry with my team because they played well. It’s the fate that we lost the match, but we only lost the battle and not the war. There are other matches in front of us.”

About the Writers
Diodio Diop, Writer

My name is Diodio Diop. I am 22 years old. I live in Gueoul district Guouy Gall. I live with my mother. I have one brother. I am a university student....

Daba Fall, Writer

My name is Daba Fall. I am 19 years old. I live in Gueoul district Scall. I am a student in Gueoul High School. I like the Friends of Gueoul organization,...

Nogaye Diop, Writer

My name is Nogaye Diop. I am 18 years old and I live in Gueoul with my parents. I am a student of the Gueoul Grammar School. I like writing and learning....

Ndeye Fatou Diaw, Writer

My name is Ndeye Fatou Diaw. I am 18 years old. I live in Gueoul in the district Dediagne. I am a student in Gueoul High School.  I am a student in the...

1 Comment

One Response to “The soccer game”

1. Byenah on September 16th, 2018 10:40 am

Good nawetane match, please tell more about Gueoul Navetane.

Thanks Gueoul Team

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• The soccer game

News

The Race

• Sports

Sports section coming soon

• Opinion

Bad education

• The soccer game

News

The Race

• Features

Tabaski

• The soccer game

Features

Who is at the Gueoul Market?

• The soccer game

Features

Many Voices

• The soccer game

News

Where in the world is Guéoul?

• News

New Adviser to Gueoul News

• University

University section coming soon

Traduire »
The Student News Site of Gueoul Lycee
The soccer game